SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savain

5 posters

Go down

Savain Empty Savain

Post  Savain Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 am

Name: Savain

Job(s): At 75: ninja, black mage, warrior, dark knight, paladin, thief, samurai; at 63 BRD + RDM

Subjobs for your job(s): Everything beside SMN, COR, BLU and SCH are 37+

Past/Current LS: Evil, TheNobelKnights, some random linkshells after TNK, RAWR

Reason for leaving them: Evil broke, left TNK because they wouldn't change with the times and the same events became stale, I don't have a reason for leaving rawr but I have a reason for joining Ambush instead: I like the prospect of raiding midday and I love camping HNMs

What merits do you have? Generally: 7/8 HP 1/8 MP; 5 STR; 2 sword, 8 axe, 3 Gaxe, 3 katana, 4 evasion; 8/8 ninjutsu, 8/8 elemental, 4 enmity, 4 critical hit.

WAR: Berserk 3, Agg 2, DA 5; Warrior's Charge 5, Tomahawk 2, Savagery 1
BLM: 5 ice, 5 thunder; 3 into Freeze II, 1 into Tornado II, 3 into Burst II, 1 into FLood II
THF: 5/5 Assassin's Charge, 5/5 Feint, 1 sneak attack, 1 Triple attack rate
PLD: 3 sentinel; 5 chivalry
DRK: SE recast 5, LR effect 5, 5 Desp. Blows, 1 Diabolic eye, 1 Dark Seal
SAM: 5 STP, 1 Meditate, 5 Overwhelm
NIN: Subtle blow 5, Huton effect 2, Doton effect 2, Suiton 1, Nin tool expertise 5, Huton: San 1, Duton: San 1, Suiton: San 1

List important gear sets for your jobs: for WAR, TP set is Perdu Voulge, Pole Strap, Fire Bomblet, Wala Turban, PCC, Ethereal / Assault earring, Brutal, Hauby+1 / Askar Korazin, Askar / Dusk gloves, Toreador's, Rajas, Forager's, Swift belt, Byakko's haidate, Aurum Sabatons
for STR: Hea cap, breeze/soil/flame gorgets, Triumph Earring, Kirin's Osode that I don't use, Heca hands +1 / alky's, Flame ring, Warwolf belt / warrior's stone, aurum pants, hea boots +1 / rutter's
I also have a Joyeuse, Juggernaut, Maneater, and am trying to augment a Erk. Gaxe

evasion set for jobs: O hat, evasion torque, ethereal / evasion earring, SCP+1, Rasetsu Tekko +1, Boxer's mantle, Scouter's belt, Rasetsu Sune-ate +1

5/5 god set
4/5 Homam, need boots

For Sam: hagun, Lightning bow+1, galliard trouser's for WS because Shura have evaded me for years, Shura kabuto, C chain, PCC chain, hope torque, temperance torque, love helberd, fort axe, Blau, a Fane Bast. for THF with DMG+3 TA+1 and En-flash+7, S. kukri, Hydra Pants / Boots, Darksteel Sub +1, Arhat's head / body +1, Jelly ring, Justice sword, Naglering, Senjuriniko, Perdu Blade, Mam+1 that I augmented, Unji, Oninohocho
for Thf: JSE body, Skadi boots / pants, Suppa

For BLM nuking: Demon +1, Phil sole / Uggy Moldy / Novio, Genie weskit, Yigit hands, Snow ring + S ring, Gleeman's cape, P. rope, Maha slops, Yigit boots
Elemental gear is: Elite head, elemental torque, genie weskit, AF hands, insect ring, Druid's Slops, Nashira crackows
HMP is: Goliard Chapeau, Beak +1, Antivenom earring, Wizard's Coat+1, Oracle's Gloves, Invigorating cape, Qiqirn sash+1, Yigit boots, 1150 MP with BLM, full convert gear, 277 enfeebling
NIN has a full enmity set with resentment cape for back, +1 arhats armor, Eris+1 x2, Yasha boots
3/3 for ares body and ares boots, need 35 slops for morrigans slops, 25 hands for usukane gote

Endgame Experience: I haven't fought any ToAU HNMs ZNMs aside. I've fought Hydra once for the hell of it and we won in TNK, I've killed Jorm in evil, all sky stuff, duoed SNM mobs, duoed 7/8 sky trigger NMs, MG being the 8th that we needed 4 for. I have no experience with DI or SW, or any NM in the past. Part of my reason for joining is the chance at these NMs to gain experience and to fuck them up. I've killed most present day HNMs at least once, Nid and Aspid being the ones I haven't touched.

How did you hear about us: PD joined Ambush and he and I talk often. He spoke highly of it and I wanted to apply for some time. Seeing that the applications were open I figured I'd give it a shot

References in LS: PD

Can you join our Dynamis? Yes

Can you join our Limbus? Yes

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
EST time zone, I can play Monday 1-5, and after 11 PM, Tuesday after 1 pm, Wednesday after 8 PM, Thursday all day, Friday after 2 pm, sat all day, sun all day

CoP Mission: Done

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? Yes

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes, and a monarch's orb

Do you have all the runic portals? Yes

Do you play on a PC? Yes

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

Second semester of college I took a mandated English class where our first in-class assignment was to introduce ourselves to the professor. I wrote about how as a ninja, I was a conqueror of evil, a pillager of loot, and at heart a pirate with a katana for a weapon who was agile, stealthy, and deft, like a ninja (<--full circle ending).
When I think about anything my mind pulls up a list of pros and cons with different tiers for lines at which I snap.
And quoting something I read in a person's bazaar earlier today, "A nice deed is like pissing yourself, you feel warm but nobody notices."

I like playing FF because it's entertaining, stress relieving, and I've met a few people who are keepers as friends. I'd like to continue building these relationships up in a new and exciting linkshell.

Savain

Back to top Go down

Savain Empty Re: Savain

Post  Ata Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 am

Do you plan on finishing BRD anytime in the near future (Also RDM)?

Ata

Back to top Go down

Post  Savain Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Yes to both

Savain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 am

Thanks for Applying, we will get back to you shortly!
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Sorry for taking this long to reply, we'll have an answer shortly.
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Seedz Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Those ninjustu merits need to go away imo.

Seedz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:07 pm

. . . and welcome
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down