SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argdar

3 posters

Go down

Argdar Empty Argdar

Post  Argdar Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 am

Name: Argdar

Job(s): War, Cor, Blu

Subjobs for your job(s): Sam, Nin, Thf, Rng, Rdm

Past/Current LS: Past lses of note: TwilightFire, TheNobleKnights, Mewmew

Reason for leaving them: All the same way: slow death spiral of member leakage caused them to break.

What merits do you have?

General
Mp 4
Str 5
Sword 8
Gaxe 8
Axe 4
Blue Magic 8
Crit Rate 4
Spell Int. 4

Warrior
Double Atk. 5
Berserk 2
Aggressor 2
War. Charge 5
Tomahawk 1
Savagery 1

Blue Mage
Phys Potency 5
Mag Accuracy 5
Assimilation 5
Enchainment 3
Diffusion 1
Convergence 1

Corsair
QD Recast 5
QD Accuracy 4
Snake Eye 2
Fold 2
Loaded Deck 1

List important gear sets for your jobs:
Pictures say a thousand etc:

Spoiler:

Endgame Experience:

About 2 years ago I was running a lower-tier EG shell (TwilightFire) so I've lead small groups for Limbus, Sea, Sky, Dyna, some early ToAU content, CoP pops, etc. I know my way around those things, where to go, what to kill when, etc.

I was in TheNobleKnights for over a year before they broke. With them I did most of what's listed above, plus more HNM stuff, a few kings, ZNMs, SCNMs, Salvage, ToAU kings, Baha V2, KS99, etc.

After TNK broke I joined up with Mewmew which died recently. A lot more HNM stuff with them: Faf/Nid, KB, Aspid, Tiamat, KV, Ixion, a few Sandworms. Lots of Einherjar and several Odins as well.

How did you hear about us:
Ambush gets around, so I've seen the skill level and quality pretty much first hand. I hear positive things from a few people I know inside the shell itself, as well.

References in LS:
Plagueddeath and I go back to TNK through a couple shells. Looks like you're getting more than a few apps from previous Mewmew people too, so they could provide info if they get accepted.

Can you join our Dynamis?
Yes.

Can you join our Limbus?
Absolutely.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):

I live in EST. Currently unemployed, so I'm technically available for just about any time which doesn't go to extreme morning hours (1am-8am my time). All the listed event times, I can make, as well as probably most camping windows for Sandworm, Ixion, or whatever else we're doing. RL concerns mean I probably wouldn't make absolutely everything but I think that could apply to more or less anyone.

CoP Mission:
Totally finished, although I don't have Apoc Nigh access.

While it has no impact now, I'm up to date on WotG missions too, if Walk of Echoes turns out to require it.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access?
No, I need Qufim for access.

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access?
Yes, with multiple victories.

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?
Yes, with multiple victories.

Do you have all the runic portals?
Yes, and I tend to say some rather unkind things when I run into people who don't. Bad habit.
Also, 9/9 maws, and the three new retrace staves, for getting to the past quickly.

Do you play on a PC?
Sure do. I have a PS2 which is theoretically available for 2boxing but I've never tried, lacking a second char.

Please list any notable gear that you have( E-body, Dalmatica, Ridill, Kraken ect.ect):

Most of my good stuff you can see in the EQ screens. Here's some stuff organized, probably some overlap.

AF2: War complete minus accessory, Blu complete, Cor legs and head.
Salvage: Morrigan feet, Ares legs, Skadi feet.
Misc: Perdu Voulge/Hanger, Hofud, Aurum feet/legs, Enkidu feet/legs/hands, Cor AF+1 Feet, assorted extras.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

Hmm, myself. I'm easygoing, patient and it takes a fair bit to get me riled up, which as all served me well in the game for quite a few years now. Back when the game was younger I obsessively browsed the wiki and BG so I've made habits of excessively researching stuff before I actually end up doing it in-game; this happens less now that I go through more of the upper-tier content, but I still try to keep up.

Everything I'm interested in the game now needs a crew of skilled people to do properly, and Ambush, as far as I've seen, has the people and the skill.

That's more or less everything, I suppose. Ask me questions if you've got em, and thanks for consideration one way or the other.

Argdar

Back to top Go down

Argdar Empty Re: Argdar

Post  Seedz Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm

I've done Salvage with this person, and I like him.

Good luck, we'll get back to you asap with an answer.

(you know, I'm writing this cause I'm bored, I don't even know if you've been pearled already in game or what lulz)

Seedz

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm sorry but we are unable to accept you at this time.
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum