SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slore

2 posters

Go down

Slore Empty Slore

Post  Slore Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Name: Scott

Job(s): 75 blm/thf/rng/blu/pld/sam/smn 69war (currently working now) 60rdm also working on now

Subjobs for your job(s): all except sch

Past/Current LS: mewmew

Reason for leaving them: broke

What merits do you have? almost fully meritted sam/ lack recast down merits for blm/ working on pld and thf merits now

List important gear sets for your jobs: hrmm..tons 5/5askar, 3/5 homam, working on usu and morr, 3/5 enkiudu

Endgame Experience: kings/dyna/limbus/sea/skyassault/salvage only thing im short on is ein

How did you hear about us: same nm pops

References in LS: most of the current mewmew applicants

Can you join our Dynamis? would love to

Can you join our Limbus? yes please

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): im am est time zone aside from 8-4:30 mon-fri for work on consteantly

CoP Mission: dawn

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? not at this second tryin to jump in for a dyna bub win, ls stopped doin dyna

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? no need windy but cant find a shell that will actually beat it

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? need b1 currently

Do you have all the runic portals? of course

Do you play on a PC? most of time i will dual box on 2 pc's sometimes i fire up the 360 if im just farming

Please list any notable gear that you have( E-body, Dalmatica, Ridill, Kraken ect.ect): not sure what you really mean by notable i have all except the really big ticket items like kraken/ridill etc, i have stage 3 relic gk and a bunch of other stuff

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): as other apps can say im loyal and i love eg, i dont start any shit i just wanna play get others some gears and get me some gears. if im on and theres an event im there i dont have to be reminded, you wont be sorry

Slore

Back to top Go down

Slore Empty Re: Slore

Post  Vadai Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm sorry but we are unable to accept you at this time.
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum