SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimnir Application

2 posters

Go down

Grimnir Application Empty Grimnir Application

Post  Vilesama Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Name: Grimnir (Phoenix Server)

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job): Rdm, Brd, Pld, Sam, Drk, Drg, Smn, Blu, Blm, Cor

Subjobs for your jobs: Whm, Sch, Nin, War,

Past/Current LS: IIHazeII, LMXVII

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Haze: Not very nice members. LMXVII couldnt attend events due to work.

Please list your merits, in detail: I really r no like this section ><

BLM: 5 Ice Pot, 5 Lightning Pot, 3 Freeze II, 3 Burst II

RDM: 3 Ice Acc, 5 Wind Acc, 2 Earth Acc, 1 Dia III, 3 Slow II, 2 Paralyze II, 1 Phalanx II, 3 Bio III

PLD: 5 Shield, 5 Sentinel, 2 Fealty, 5 Chivalry, 1 Iron Will, 2 Guardian

BRD: 5 Lullaby, 5 Minuet, 5 Nightingale, 5 Troubadour

SAM: 5 Store TP, 5 Overwhelm

SMN: 5 Avatar Phy atk, 5 Avatar Magical atk

List important gear sets for your jobs(screenshots preferred): 5/5 Rdm Relic, 4/5 WHM relic, 2/5 Ebon Pld, 3/5 Zenith, 3/5 Goliard

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: Been there done that :p

Dynamis: >.> been there alot!

Einherjar: >.> I never seen odin yet, but i can summon him!

Misc.: HNM's .... I remember the times! (long long hours)

How did you hear about us: OotBG Website

References in LS: N/A

Can you join our Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Yes yes and..... Bannana (yes)

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): 8am >> 9pm est

CoP Mission: Complete

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? -looks up previous question- o_o i hope so! (yes)

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes, can I play with the puppy?

Do you have all the runic portals? Mhmm... Blu Required it . lol

Do you play on a PC? Nuuuuuu~

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Cant say my gear is really notable... But its decent :D.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): Cause when I drool... I were a chest guard! Ahem.. I mean.. I am a dedicated member who is never late, always early, and never absent. I am a fun friendly person (i say person cause I have yet to find out what i really am ^.~ ) I follow the rules and dont bite other children... So, need to know anything more let me know. >

Vilesama

Back to top Go down

Grimnir Application Empty Re: Grimnir Application

Post  Ulilly Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Thank you for thinking about our Linkshell =)

We will get back to you shortly, thank you.
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 am

Cauple of questions:

DRK: Do you have a zerg set(If so can you please post it)?

PLD: You noted PLD being one of your "Main" jobs, I would like to know the following.

Build TP set: Please post your TP set.
MD(Magic defense): Do you have a set(If so please post)?
PDT(Physical Damage Taken): Can you go into detail.
Cure`cheat: Do you have one(If so please post)?

NOTE: Might have left somethings out, others might ask at a later time

Now don't let this discourage you, please be very detailed with your pld gear(pld requires allot of skill and gear). These things are necessary to know for us because it will help us understand your role if you make it in the Linkshell: Thank you so much again =)

++ I really like your play time!
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Grimnir Application Empty o_O

Post  Vilesama Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Let me first state, any job I have that doesnt have merits, I only leveled for the fun of it. While one would declare that I should not have stated the job unless geared or merited. I believe that there is always room for improvement need the case arrive. That being said, what what chicken butt.. and so forth.

No, my drk is not geared for zerging, >.> honestly the only zerg it could do is against a rabbit in dunes. www. Anyways, thats that... so the cat foretold.

As for my pld. One again, sorry to disappoint. But no, I really dont have a setup for any of those combos. I tank in 2 diff sets, Enmity Setup, and Defense setup. While I can list what I use, I am sure its not a dressed to impress job to many. But alas, when does a job have to be super decked for a person to play the job well? :O

Pld Enmity Setup:
Weapon: Macuahuitl +1 or Soulsaber (pending on mob)
Shield: Koenig Shield
Head: Aegishjalmr
Neck: Harmonia's Torque (or parade gorget pending on mob)
Earring 1: Colossus Earring
Earring 2 Loquacious Earring
Body: Nuevo Coselete (enmity +5 Fast Cast+5)
Hands: Valor Gauntlets or Ebon Moufles (ebon used against Beast type mobes for def bonus)
Ring1: Hercules Ring
Ring2: Bomb Queen Ring or Raja's Ring (pending on mob)
Back: Amemet Mantle +1 or Boxer Mantle (pending on the need or mob)
Waist: Warewolf Belt
Legs: Ebon brayettes
Feet: Adaman Sabatons

For my def, mostly what I switch is
Head: Koenig schllar
Hands: Koenig Handschuhs
Feet: Koenig Schuhs

As you can see, my pld isnt the best, even a great... ok, he might not even be nicely dressed. But with this simple gear, I have help my own again all sky gods, a few of the Sandworm bosses, and even been able to do way with sea pops. So, yes, I do stand by the saying "Gear doesnt make a player" As I myself am not a "item wanting" player. I enjoy the thrill of the challenge, naked genbu anyone? The enjoyment of the stories given to us in each mission. (whos idea was it to bring cait sith in?). But all in all, my main isnt determined by the jobs that are best geared, but by the jobs I love to play and see myself become better in. Thank you all for reading this long, boring, and probably annoying .... what was I writing again? lol. anyways, hope you enjoy this as much as I do. <3

Vilesama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm

I rly like your attitude about the game and stuff, but one thing that bothers me is. . .

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94829

Please check it and explain a bit further on what these ppl are saying. Better to hear it from you
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilesama Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Well what can I say. Some of what is said in those pages are true. Though, for the most part I can say a bit of it is indeed false. Many of the LSes I have been in seemed to have pompous arrogant leaders who believe they are all that is right and good in FFXI. So, when someone leaves there shell, or stands up to the leader, those leaders find it their objective to become drama queens, and target said person for false and sometimes malicious accusations. Something that seems to fill FFXI. I will admit, I have "taken" things from a LS, but in my opinion rightfully so earned. I can not justify all my actions, but so to say I can admit to that they were mine and mine alone. Though, my opinion may bare little weight to the circumstances at hand, though. I can say I am true to what I believe in, and will not bow to what I believe in to be wrong. If my past shears conflict in your decision, I hold it not against you at all. Just appreciate the time you took to look over my application. Thanks again. ^^

Vilesama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

Due to the update we will not be taking anyone else in atm~

Please fell free to check back again after the update has been a few days old^^

NOTE: This is not a NO to being accepted, so please be patient! Thank you
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 pm