SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edyn app (ramuh)

4 posters

Go down

Edyn app (ramuh) Empty Edyn app (ramuh)

Post  edyn1 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:08 am

Name: Edyn (ramuh)

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):
SAM 80, PLD 80, BLM 77, DRK 80. MNK 75, DRG 75, WAR 75, RDM 75, THF 76, NIN 77. blm will be 80 shortly.

Subjobs for your jobs: All subs, except for dnc are 40+.

Past/Current LS: Insurrection, MonstersInc, Eternalsoldiers, Lightlesskies.

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Insurrection broke a while back, MI is a pet based ls and my pet jobs got put on hold for exp due to update so i pretty much dont fit in really. Eternalsoldiers is a dynamis ls i steped up to lead, but ive had enough of the constant complaints people have, and the lack of focus. Lightlesskies was an event shell for sky/limbus but due to work i could only attend limbus x1 a week and was w/ majority of people from my dyna group so i didnt really want to be around them after dyna due to being irritated from peoples complaints.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):

hp 4/4 mp 4/4
str 5/5
gkt 8/8
eva 4/4
dagger 8/8 been wanting to change this for a while to scythe but havent had much time to merit.

sam - 10/10 - mediate 5/5 stp 5/5, overwhelm 5/5, blade bash 1, shikokoyo 1, Ikishoten 3.
pld - sent 5/5, rampart 5/5, chiv 2/5 fealty 1/1, Guardian 1/4.
blm - 10/10 - thunder/ice potency 5/5, burst/freeze 2 5/5.
drk - lr recast 3/5 lr effect 2/5, desperate blows 5/5, diabolic eye 2/3, dark seal 1/1.

have other various merits 554 total as of right now. can view on ffxiah.com i have them all listed.

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):

pld - Edyn app (ramuh) Pld3

sam - Edyn app (ramuh) Sam2

blm - Edyn app (ramuh) Blm2

drk - Edyn app (ramuh) Drk2

if there is any questions on what gear is or any questions at all plz feel free to ask.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: Have done it all tanked all dd'd all maged all. 5/5 homam. 2/5 nashira due to not wanting the others cept body but it never drops it seems.

Dynamis: Have done it w/ 3 dif groups and also lead my own for a while w/ support from previous leaders.

Einherjar: Have done odin a few times, never had the pleasure of tanking it but hopefully some day.

Abyssea: Havent done much of this just a few exp runs but thats about it.

Misc.: Have pretty much tanked everything, dd'd everything or mage'd everything as far as normal kings and most hnm stuff, except for Tiamat, PW, and vnm's never really had a group to do them.

How did you hear about us: BG

References in LS: None

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Yes

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): I am mountain standard time. est -2hrs if that helps. I work at night so when im not @ work im usually on cept for sleeping. But usually on anywhere from 11Est-1pm Est to about 7-8est then i go to work. then play when i get home for a few hrs aswell around 2-3am est.

CoP Mission: Done

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? I have access

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? I have access

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? yes

Do you have all the runic portals? yes

Do you play on a PC? yes on laptop for now it can be laggy sometimes but seems to do ok. Trying to get a new PC used to play on xbox but it broke.

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Totsukanotsurugi (stage4 gkt), 5/5 homam, 12/15 usukane (missing 35 hand/head for complete, and 15/35 body), ace's helm, velocious belt, morrigan cuffs, w. legs, nashira seraweels, wizard's pet +1, 4/5 hecatomb (missing legs), rdm af head/body +1, adaman hauberk, koenig kuirass, soulsaber w/ pdt-5% VIT+4, skadi's chausses, assasin armlets, koga tekko +1, haubergeon +1, ares body in progress need 25/15, iron ram 5/5 and lance. Cant think of anything else that is really notable most would be notable like 4 yrs ago lol. But if any quesitons plz ask.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): I'm a team player, i like to help out if people deserve it (not the greedy ones), i have good knowledge of the game, been around a while. I enjoy doing events camping nm's with groups instead of sitting in my mh pretending to be afk. Love to fight things that most dont try to do.
I am a decent player i would think i know how to play my jobs. Lastly i just want to have fun, and with you guys im sure i will.

Also want to add, if i am accepted will take a few days to transfer so i can get everything siutated with new dynamis leader and sac's and take care of last minute agenda's.

edyn1

Back to top Go down

Edyn app (ramuh) Empty Re: Edyn app (ramuh)

Post  Panji Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 am

just to be said: this is how an application should look like! first view - positive!
Panji
Panji

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 am

Yea not like this trash

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net/applications-open-f3/slayer-dna-t56.htm

Thank you for the application and about thinking of our shell^^ We will get back to you shortly~
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Arundo Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 am

sexy application, lots of effort. luv you already.

blm is gimp though ! w

we should finish your usu body though!

Arundo

Back to top Go down

Post  edyn1 Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:42 pm

my blm used to be alot better sorc ring, ugg pendant genie and a few other things but i downgraded it to buy coins, its still puts out decent dmg tho! and hellz ya would love that haha.

edyn1

Back to top Go down

Post  Arundo Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

its cool! how far are you on Amano btw?

Arundo

Back to top Go down

Post  edyn1 Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm

not very far into stage 5, have been saving gil for ares and a few other salvage pieces and havent been playing much due to not wanting to here. only like 850ish bronze atm.

edyn1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:52 am

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl

and again Thank for thinking about our shell^^
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  edyn1 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 am

cool thanks, i will need a day or 2 to get new sac's and stuff settled here. but then ill transfer over. not leaving on bad terms so no drama.

edyn1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 am

NP^^ Take your time
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum