SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hjui's Application.

2 posters

Go down

Hjui's Application. Empty Hjui's Application.

Post  Hjui Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Name: Hjui.

Jobs (please BOLD the job you consider your main job): RDM, BLM, NIN, RNG, BLU, COR.

Subjobs for your jobs: WAR, MNK, DRK, THF, SAM, RNG, COR, DRG, BLU, PLD, NIN, DNC, WHM, BLM, RDM, SCH.

Past/Current LS: Past: XXRevolutionXX. Current: Nil.

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Linkshell broke due to lack of member attendance.

Please list your merits, in detail (for important jobs only): RDM: Slow II, Phalanx II. Enfeebling Magic 8/8. Others: Nil.

List important gear sets for your main jobs (screenshots preferred): Nil - No full sets.

Endgame Experience (please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: Have done Omega and farmed in SW, SE, NE, NW areas. Have done a little Temenos.

Dynamis: Did a lot of Dynamis with my old Linkshell, have been wanting to get in to running Dynamis.

Einherjar: Never completed an Einherjar due to the member attendance of my previous Linkshell, have however been inside Einherjar/ looking for Einherjar.

Abyssea: Killed a few NMs. Chukwa, Thew Bomblet NM, Bakka.

Misc.: I used to run a Sky Linkshell, so I know my way around Sky.

How did you hear about us: Word of mouth. I enquired about KujataPride via one of your Linkshell members.

References in LS: Nil.

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? I believe I can.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): 421 Days play time. I am often online and available between 6:00PM and 12:00PM (GMT+00).

CoP Mission: CoP Completed.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? I need Dynamis-Qufim cleared for Dynamis-Tavnazia access.

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? I have Dynamis-Xarcabard access but do not have Dynamis-Xarcabard cleared.

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? I believe so. I have completed Storms of Fate.

Do you have all the runic portals? Yes.

Do you play on a PC? Primarily Yes. Alternatively on Xbox.

Please list any gear that you consider notable: All HQ staves. Byakko's haidate. Suppanomimi. Rajas Ring. Etc...

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself (why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): I think that I have a lot to offer KujataPride in terms of my skills and utilisation. I am an experienced player and enjoy partaking in Linkshell events no matter what job I am asked to attend. The fun for me in FFXI lies in teamwork and attaining common goals. I enjoy making friends and helping them. Also, I have Woodworking 100+3 and will offer my services as a Woodworker to KujataPride's Linkshell members.

Thank you for reading my application!

Hjui

Back to top Go down

Hjui's Application. Empty Re: Hjui's Application.

Post  Ulilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank you for applying to our Linkshell~ We are currently reviewing your app so please be patient.

We currently taking applicants to einherjar so you can get to know more about our shell... So please contact Ulilly/Vadai/Voshi for an Einherjar pearl.

<3
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 am

I regret to inform you but the 2week trial period is over and It is my displeasure to inform you that you do not meet the requirements to uphold your pearl. If there is something you want to talk about or any question please /tell Ulilly.

Thank you again for thinking about our shell.
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down