SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laydygaga

3 posters

Go down

Laydygaga Empty Laydygaga

Post  LaydyGaga Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Name:Laydygaga (Ebony on Kujata)

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):RDM85 BLM 85 DNC 85 DRG 79 PLD 70

Subjobs for your jobs:RDM:SCH WHM BLM NIN. BLM: SCH RDM BLM DNC: WAR WHM DRG NIN DRG: DNC WAR WHM PLD NIN DNC WAR

Past/Current LS: TheTreeHouse

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Social ls

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only): Non Job-Specific: 2 MP Merits 1 INT Merit 2 Sword Merits 2 Dagger Merits 2 Evasion Merits 6 Enfeebling Merits 2 Critical Hit Rate Merits

RDM:2 convert recast merits, 4 BioIII Merits
BLM:5 ice magic potency merits, 2 lightning magic potency merits, 4 freezeII merits, 1 burstII merit
DNC: 3 Haste samba effect merits, 5 Reverse flourish merits, 3 no foot rise merits
DRG: 1 merit in empathy

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):
I don't really have super amazing gear rdm is just af and relic only things of note are hq ice and lightning staves. I DID have a Khanda but it is no longer with us T.T dnc has aurore gear working on some magian gear/weapons presently.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: n/a

Dynamis: Cleared all except dreamworld dyna, glacier, and xarcabard

Einherjar: Did one run with a group a long time ago didn't even make it to the second floor

Abyssea:Make xp parties almost daily succeeding over 10 hours most of the time only killed thew bomblet nm. ACP Atma is the only one I have right now.

Misc.: Very interested in abyssea progression

How did you hear about us: Rockee

References in LS: See above?

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Yes except for last one I don't have sea yet ><

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): depends on work schedule usually mid afternoon - late night like 3pm EST on

CoP Mission: 1/3 of the three kingdoms

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? havent done any dreamworld

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? just glacier win

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? >.> no

Do you have all the runic portals? yes

Do you play on a PC? yes

Please list any gear that you consider notable: see main equip?

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): I play a lot and I mean business been since US PC release so I know how things work. Looking to completely better myself on all of my jobs and hoping you'll be my means to get there. Plus when I say a word and it includes a group of people i add the suffix -ga XD

LaydyGaga

Back to top Go down

Laydygaga Empty Re: Laydygaga

Post  Ulilly Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 am

Thank you so much on the application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we have came up with a ruling. Thank you so much on thinking about our shell.
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey gaga!

(Huggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee Fan of ladygaga so the names gets a + for me^^)

With that said I would like to touch on something that I find "interesting", on your app you state how you been playing since USrelease on PC but you haven't completed COP? I know COP is a bitch but it got nerf like 4-5 times already with the latest nerf it is almost possible to solo all of it. So before I'm able to give you a yes to our LS I will like for a couple of things that I'm about to list be met, and I'm so sorry I truly mean no disrespect <3

** Have beaten COP
** If you are very familiar with Abyssea and the EXP please list more merits or add more.
** Listing RDM as a main job requires loads of work so more effort into the "RDM" aspect of you app would be nice.
** Do a little research on our shell before reapplying- We are are a group of people who have been there done that kinda thing. So more insight on endgame would be preferred. I will be posting up a questionnaire on the APP section so if you chose to reapply then please feel free to fill it out. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for thinking about our shell as I said. I will await your next app.

Thank you again from your friends in KujataPride~
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  LaydyGaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 am

"Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job)"

^ that's what I've considered as my main job it was my first and what I have played the longest.
As for CoP I was at like the mammet fight not to long ago possibly like a week or so ago so its not like I decided to say yeah right I'm not doing 3 kingdoms. I'm also not in a rush to wait for a group shouting for hours for certain fights as with the recent level adjustments it's nearly almost able for me to solo. Not to say that since I've been around since uspc release that I've played everyday since and have pumped in a years worth of hours into the game there have been several occasions where I have had breaks, sorry if I somehow that seemed misrepresented. In regards to the merit thing before abyssea I only had blm and rdm up to 75 so I personally think 5 higher jobs now isn't too shabby.

please don't take this as omg he's offended and rageeeed because I was just simply defending my point

(also you're not as hardcore a gaga fan as me XD)

I will take all of these things into consideration and BLOW YOUR MIND on how fast I'll probably get all that crap done

LaydyGaga

Back to top Go down

Post  LaydyGaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 am

+-edit-+

btw the time it took you to say no I got Esto panties +1 XD

LaydyGaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 am

Nice, me likes^^ Keep at it!!!
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Panji Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Legs can be quested. Takes 3h max. Or less when farming NMs.
Discuss an application takes at least one day and uses votes. So...
Panji
Panji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum