SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raij App

3 posters

Go down

Raij App Empty Raij App

Post  Raij Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 am

Name: Raij

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job): WAR DRG MNK BLM SAM RDM THF RNG
NIN BLU

Subjobs for your jobs: I have maat's cap so I have all the correct subs expect SCH really

Past/Current LS:Started off on Unicorn server in the HNM shell named Wabo and changed servers to Kujata little over a year ago to be with some friends. When I got here I joined WeaponOfChoice.

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Between FF14 and leaders/members quiting the game or shell we're just not what we used to be hard to kill stuff when no ones on! lol

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):MP 8/8 STR 5/5 Crit hit 4/4 enmity 4/4 Gaxe 8/8 GK 8/8 PLM 4/4 ELE 8/8 Enfeebling 8/8

WAR 5/5 Double ATT 5/5 Warriors charge 1/5 Savagery

MNK 5/5 Counter 2/5 Chakra 1/5 Formless Strikes 5/5 Penance

BLM 5/5 ICE 5/5 Lightning 4/5 Freeze 2 2/5 Burst 2

RDM Convert 5/5 Ice acc 5/5 Para2 1/5 Slow2 4/5 Bio3 5/5

PLD Shield Bash 5/5 Sentinel 5/5 Fealty 1/5 Chivalry 4/5 Guardian 5/5

DRK Desperate Blows 3/5

RNG Rapid Shot 2/5 Flashy Shot 1/5

SAM STP 5/5 Meditate 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Blade Bash 5/5

DRG Jump 5/5 High Jump 5/5 Deep Breathing 5/5 Angon 4/5 Empathy 1/5

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Raij#item-sets some sets are there but I'll try to most the main ones missing. http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/175995 http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/175994 http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/175996 http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/179853 DRG ws is close to War's

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible) All ground kings, Salvage, VNM, ZNM some Abyssea

Limbus: Full Homam and Nash

Dynamis: All zones cleared

Einherjar: Killed odin about 10-15 times

Abyssea:Have killed any zone boss's yet just T1 and T2's really

Misc.:

How did you hear about us:Saw you guys on Kujata and always checked the website to see everything that you do!

References in LS:Shiryo

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Yes as long as I'm not at work

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):I get off work at 5PM CST and get on around 5:30 and play till about 1-2AM CST and all day weekends

CoP Mission:Done

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes even beat this zone

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes

Do you have all the runic portals? Yes and Captain

Do you play on a PC? Yes

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Full Usu, Full morri, Ares's body/legs, Ebody, Novio, Love/Justice/Hope/Fortitude Torques, I would put other stuff but just seems gimp now with AF3+1/2 lol

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): Hmmm I like to have fun always down for a good laugh ether getting made fun of or giving someone else a hard time, I just like to joke around but know when to be serious.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Raij

Back to top Go down

Raij App Empty Re: Raij App

Post  Ulilly Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 am

Thank you so much on the application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you as soon as we have came up with a ruling. Thank you so much on thinking about our shell.
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Hey, don't know if you know but we are mostly EU. I know this might be a problem with you time ;(

With that being said I don't know how convenient that would be for you, on our end we have taken in and have part time players but as I said we are mainly EU so our play times are from 12PM CST - 4/5 CST with sometimes our events ending maybe slightly later or earlier. Tell me what you think. ^^
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Raij Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

That is fine I would rather be part time in a LS that knows what they are doing then go to half of the shells on this server lol.

Raij

Back to top Go down

Post  Arundo Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Always liked WoC people. gear looks pro too. Give me that mamool ja earing. ^-^

Arundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl

and again Thank for thinking about our shell^^
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum