SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albatros

5 posters

Go down

Albatros Empty Albatros

Post  Albatros Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 am

Name:
Albatros

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):
RDM DRK BST BLM PLD THF MNK BLU WAR DRG

Subjobs for your jobs:
Nearly all SJ at lv 50, although my SCH is 40 and needs to be 50.

Past/Current LS:
Yojimbos (HNM) of Valefor, and Wizardry (HNM) of Valefor I was in for many years, currently in EmpressShields.

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:
I joined EmpressShields in June '10 because I heard they were very active LS, and I wanted to play the new content (Abyssea) with a busy Linkshell. For the past 1-2 months it has essentially become a social shell however, there's just not enough action for me.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):

Non-Job stuff: MP+ 8/8, STR 5/5, Enfeebling magic 8/8, Elemental magic 8/8, Sword skill 8/8, Greatsword skill 8/8, Shield skill 4/4, Crit rate up 4/4

RDM: Wind MACC 5/5, Ice MACC 5/5, Bio3 5/5, Para2 1/5, Slow2 1/5, Blind2 1/5, Dia3 1/5, Phalanx2 1/5.

DRK: Last Resort Recast 5/5, Last Resort Effect 5/5, Desperate Blows 5/5, Diabolic Eye 4/5, Dark Seal 1/5

BST: Call Beast Timer 4/5, Feral Howl 2/5 (work in progress)

BLM: Ice Potency 5/5, Thunder potency 5/5, Freeze2 1/5, Burst2 1/5

DRG: Angon 5/5

PLD: Sentinal 4/5, Chivalry 1/5

MNK: Kick Attack proc 5/5, Counter 5/5, Penance 2/5

Several other merits, I've spent 452 points total, I believe you can look me up on ffxiah, those merits are nearly current but not completely.

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):
I really have a lot of gearsets, and I don't use screenshots. Can you be more specific? I will check for reply which casting/WS gear you mean.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: Played this to death since it came out, pretty tired of Limbus to be honest, although an occasional run is okay.

Dynamis: Cleared Xarcabard and Tavnazia, plenty of experience in dynamis, I enjoy RDM in dynamis if it is a large group, or DRK if it is a small group.

Einherjar: Cleared about half a dozen Odin, used to go with a JP shell on Valefor called MischievousChildren, I wouldn't call myself a seasoned pro at Einherjar, but I won't noob it up either.

Abyssea: Not nearly enough experience here! Farmed some Cuelebre, Chukwa, Bakka, Kalamari, Mielikki... not too much else, but would like to change that.

Misc.: I led a Sea jailer only shell called SpikeyTiger, I know the the palace and the garden like nobodies business.. too bad all that gear is obsolete now, eh?

How did you hear about us:
Xavierr

References in LS:
Xavierr Rockee Shiryo

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus?
Yes, I have no obligations to other groups.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
I usually play after work Monday through Friday, roughly 7:30 PM EST to around 1:00 AM EST, and Saturday/Sunday I am free pretty much whenever. I notice your events are listed at early afternoon EST, Is this primarily a EU Linkshell? I could make those hours on the weekend but not the weekday, unfortunately.

CoP Mission: Finished.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need?
Yes

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need?
Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?
Yes, and a cloud evoker in storage.

Do you have all the runic portals?
Yes

Do you play on a PC?
I play on 360 nearly all the time, also have a PC that I occasionally play on.

Please list any gear that you consider notable:
Well not sure how much of this is outdated these days:
Dalmatica, Duelist's Chapeau, Armada Hauberk, Velocious Belt, Altruistic Cape, Merciful Cape, Temperance Torque, Prudence Torque, Love Torque, Fortitude Torque, 5/5 Homam, 3/5 Nashira, Crimson Cuisses, Skadi Jambeaux, Morrigan legs, Ares's Legs, Ares's Feet, Richardet's Axe +1 (hit 2-3 times, I'm crazy about BST btw!) About to work on a Surya staff, and some nuking magian staves for my RDM and BLM.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

I'm a long time FF fan, I bought into FFXI not because it was a MMO, but because it was FF. I started on the day of the NA PS2 release, this same character, has been on Valefor the whole time. I have 10 jobs, I know how to play all of them, and they all have decent-to-high end gear. Basically I can cover whatever job type the alliance needs, except BRD or COR. My favourite jobs to play are RDM DRK BST. I enjoy large scale battles with LS mates, and also the odd NM/event that only requires a few good people.

I spent several years in HNM shell Yojimbos (also known as Yoji), which involved many years in dragon's aery, and the other two king camps, LS dynamis, sky runs, limbus runs, lots of tiamat also. Later, Yoji was absorbed into Wizardry HNM JP LS, and did more kings, more tiamat, more khimaira. I led a Sea only shell, called SpikeyTiger on Valfore for a year, which was pretty productive, aside from the horrible torque drop rates. This was all before the server merge, mind you.

The reason I'm applying to KujataPride? Well I'm looking for a strong team to join and to explore/exploit the new abyssea content with, and Xavierr seems pretty impressed with the shell, so I thought I'd put in this app!

Albatros

Back to top Go down

Albatros Empty Re: Albatros

Post  Arundo Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Hope youre a Taru, cause Armadaberk BST-Taru gotta be the sexiest thing in this game!

Arundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank you for your application~

Yes we are a EU linkshell, however we do have one or two people who only play during events on weekends, so if you don't mind that we will still review your apply. Sometimes our events run late in Abyssea anyway, but more of that later on.

As for the screenshot part, screenshots for the jobs you think you would use for events (or just your main jobs) are enough. Listing all gearsets for those jobs is a plus obviously, as it gives us an idea of your thinking. Doesn't have to be screenshots either, you can make the gearsets on ffxiah or just list them here.

We will review your application and come back to you once we've made a decision~ if you aren't happy with the time we run in during the week just drop a reply here again. Good luck!
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Albatros Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Sorry I'm galka, but tarutaru would be my 2nd choice for race !

Ok made some gear sets on FFXIAH for my RDM and DRK, although the RDM ones aren't updating, maybe it's just being slow. I'll try to link it.

DRK

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/90409

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/90411

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/90414

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/90415

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/90416

RDM

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/180567

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/180565

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/180566

For play times I would be ok with Saturday and Sunday events, as that is far more event than I'm seeing currently. Hopefully there are other active members during NA primetime ?

Albatros

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiryo Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Alba is a skilled and good guy all around. I think he'd be a great add for the times he's on. I'm honestly shocked he waited this long. I'm glad to see your app

Shiryo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am

Hey,

I like what I see and it has been said here Ill just join in and say that if it is ok with you not being able to attend every run then I'm safe to say we can give ya a shot. A good friend of Shis must be a good person=)

Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl

and again Thank for thinking about our shell^^
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum