SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionclaw Application.

2 posters

Go down

Lionclaw Application. Empty Lionclaw Application.

Post  Lionclaw Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: Lionclaw

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):

PLD85,SAM85, WAR,RNG,MNK80

Happy to play any, anytime, Will be levelling the 80 jobs soon.

Subjobs for your jobs:

NIN,RDM,THF49

Past/Current LS:

2006-2007 - Crimsontoothbrush - Valefor
2007-2009 - Fate - Shiva
2010 - Chroma - Asura

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:

I originally left CTB and Valefor due to events being too late for me to attend as it was mainly an EST based LS.

Also the lack of EU players and linkshells on Valefor forced me to look to other servers, I then joined a shell on Shiva called Fate which I became a sackholder of we unfortunatley disbanded in late 2009.

I then joined a shell called Chroma on Asura early 2010, I took a break in the summer due to RL commitments and being a little bored of the game, My account was comprimised during this time in july.

I found myself on Bismarck with no way to get back to my previous server since I've been hacked before in the past.

I can server transfer on the 19th of October, The good news is that whoever was using my account didn't strip it completely so my PLD and SAM are still fully
equipped but my War and RNG need some work to getting back to how they was however they are still very useable.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):

PLD.

Sentinel recast 5/5, Rampart recast 5/5, Guardian 5/5
Chivalry 3/5, Fealty 1/5.

SAM.

Great Katana skill 8/8, Overwhelm 5/5, Meditate 5/5, Store TP 5/5
single merit into both Blade Bash and Shikikoyo

MNK.

Hand to Hand skill 8/8, Kick attacks 5/5, Counter 5/5
Penance 2/5, Formless strikes 1/5.

RNG.

Archery skill 8/8, Rapid Shot Increase 5/5
Snapshot 5/5, Flashy Shot 1/5.

WAR.

Double attack increase 3/5, Warrior's Charge 1/5

MISC.

Critical Hit rate increase 4/4, STR 4/5, HP 5, MP 3
Shield 4/4, Enmity increase 2/4.

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):

PLD TP,PDT and MDT sets:

Lionclaw Application. Pldtppdtmdtgearsets

SAM TP and Gekko/Yuki WS Sets:

Lionclaw Application. Samtpandwsgear

WAR TP Raging Rush and Rune Chopper sets:

Lionclaw Application. Wartpruneandrrsets

MNK and RNG TP sets:

Lionclaw Application. Mnkandrngtpsets

My sets are also listed on FFXIAH although I haven't added all of them at the just yet.

Here is a link to my FFXIAH gear sets:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Lionclaw#item-sets

My WAR and RNG equips are not quite back to how they were but they will be shortly, My PLD SAM and MNK equips are restored, However I can't afford to replace my CureIV set at this time.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: I've done a lot of Limbus but it was a long time ago, It was never a mandatory event in any shell I've been in but to answer the question I've fought Omega/Ultima tons of times.

Dynamis: I have cleared all Dynamis zones except for Tav, I have killed DL quite a few times in the past.

Einherjar: I have done all wings multiple times, Tanked and DD on Odin loads of times.

Abyssea: No experience at all, Would really like to start doing stuff here I have both expansions and I'm ready to go.

Misc.: I've Killed all HNM's and Kings that this game has to offer 100's of times except for Jorm and AV.

How did you hear about us:

I had seen the Bluegartr recruitment thread and also from asking friends who are still on Valefor.

References in LS:

I don't know anyone in KP.

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus?

Absolutely, I want to 100%.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):

I live in the UK so I'll be available for nearly all organised events.

I am usually around from about 2pm untill 11:30pm most days but at weekends I can be around untill the early hours.

CoP Mission:

Completed.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need?

I have Tav access.

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need?

I have Xarca access.

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?

Yes I do.

Do you have all the runic portals?

Yes I do.

Do you play on a PC?

Yes I do.

Please list any gear that you consider notable:

5/5 Usukane
Hauteclaire
Are's Cuirass
Valhalla Breastplate
Homam legs,hands,feet
Keitonotachi +1
Shadow Mantle
Adaman Hauberk

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

I have been playing FFXI for nearly 6 years and after a break and the new Abyssea content being introduced to the game my interest and desire to play again has increased dramatically, It's very hard to find an EU end game shell, especially such a successful one that is recruiting and does a wide variety of events like KP.

I'm looking to get right back into the game and play like I used to for hours upon end with a solid group of players who I can also have a laugh with in a drama free enviroment.

I have done a lot of the content in this game repeatedly, But I have never done anything in Abyssea other than EXP and I'd like to change this ASAP and fight some new content.

Last edited by Lionclaw on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added gear screenshots.)

Lionclaw

Back to top Go down

Lionclaw Application. Empty Re: Lionclaw Application.

Post  Vadai Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you for thinking about us, we'll review your apply and come back to you once we've made a decision~
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lionclaw Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you , If you need to know anything else or want to see more gear sets please let me know I'll get right on to it.

Lionclaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 am

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl when you get to Valefor

and again Thank for thinking about our shell^^
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down