SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nis App

5 posters

Go down

Nis App Empty Nis App

Post  Nis Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am

Name: Nis

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):
WHM WAR COR SAM SMN RDM BLM THF

Subjobs for your jobs: All sub's done apart from SCH

Past/Current LS: Whispers of abaddon

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Though WoA are a great Ls they seem to only be doing Abyssea now and I am looking for something that is a bit more of a challenge.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only): FFXI-AH merits, most merits are not finished due to spending so much time trying for Maats cap.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Nis#merits

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred): Gear is old/out dated now but this is what im using at this time.

THF TP

Nis App Thftp

THF WS

Nis App Thfws

SAM TP

Nis App Samtp

SAM WS

Nis App Samws

WAR TP

Nis App Wartp

WAR WS

Nis App Warws

RDM/WHM

Nis App Rdmwhm

BLM

Nis App Blm

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: I have done loads of Limbus as a member and leading the event.

Dynamis: I used to run a Dyna Ls on Shiva a while ago and was main puller for about 3 years.

Einherjar: I have done some and beat Odin but not as much as I would like.

Abyssea: Just started this really have only used for exp and killed two NM's.

Misc.: I have beat most all ground kings but never spent time in a HNMLS enough to say i have full knowledge of everything, I did sky for about 4 years leading and as a member beating everything there and low manning very successfully which for its time was good =P.

How did you hear about us: Seen the Ls leader around allot and a few other members, people say that you guys are the best GMT Ls around and so I thought I would give my app a shot.

References in LS: Not to sure I know anyone is the Ls I have spoke to the Ls leader a few times if that counts for anything? =P

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? I can join any and all of the events =)

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
GMT time as i live in the UK, Playtime can be any time I am needed. I am in college during the day but that finishes early.

CoP Mission: Finished.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need?
I have Tav access.

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need?
I have all wins.

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?
Yes

Do you have all the runic portals?
Yes

Do you play on a PC?
I normally play on Xbox 360 but I do have PC.

Please list any gear that you consider notable:
Most of my gear is out of date I think now so I guess just :
Duelist's chapeau
Assassin's armlets
Just because they took me forever to get lol.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

Well im 28 studying Automotive Engineering at college I met my girlfriend in game about 2 years ago when we where on Shiva, I took time away from game about 6 months ago when we moved in together. I have just returned to game now and I am looking to get stuck in with some events, I don't consider myself to be all knowing but I like to try and stay up-to-date on what I can. I tend to make friends easy as I think everyone deserves respect I don't take things to seriously most of the time but this doesn't mean im unable to =P.

I hope that my app is successful with your Ls as above all else I want to be a part of a winning team that has proved to be successfully in the things they do, if you need any information from me feel free to ask.

Nis

Back to top Go down

Nis App Empty Re: Nis App

Post  Arundo Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Nis wrote:they seem to only be doing Abyssea now and I am looking for something that is a bit more of a challenge.

Don't think we do much more at this very moment. lol...

Arundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nis Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm

I understand that, but at the moment WoA seem to only exp and don't look like planning to do much else.

I have nothing against them but it seems like half of the Ls have left or quit im not sure if its the sinking ship thing or not but after being back about 2 weeks now I have done one exp party with them and that's about it.. =(

Nis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Ye we do a lot of Abyssea right now, but not just exp. We never do pure exp runs really, always NMs.

Anyway, thanks for thinking about us, we'll review your apply and come back to you~
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoLiYo Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Vadai wrote:We never do pure exp runs really, always NMs.

We make 100k xp doin NMs anyways >.>

LoLiYo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nis Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:21 pm

I think that's more than I have made in the exp party's I have had >.>

Nis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 am

I'm sorry but we are unable to accept your application at this time. Good luck and feel free to post another application in the future.
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:07 am

I would like to add:

This is you captain speaking

I'm so sorry but atm our current member + events we pick limit us to 18 people. Sadly Abyssea is one of our strongest focus(mind you no other shell that isnt jp does it like we do*^^* We are the best ofc but you know that lol)~18/18 has happened already 2 times and its not in our interest or yours to be left out of a run. Please feel free to reapply when more space has been made. I like what I see and let this not be a discouragement(Did i spell that right?!?!?!?), Wish you the best of luck and may our paths cross again we hope it be a cheerful event(ow that sounded gay. . . afk).

Love lots your friends @ KujataPride
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum