SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faux's App

2 posters

Go down

Faux's App Empty Faux's App

Post  Jim Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 am

Character Name and Race:
Faux Elvaan M though I tend to use plasticsurgeon a lot tired of lookin at that elvaan ass for years and years lol

Job Levels:
My 85s are BLM DRG BRD SMN PLD WAR. BLU is at 80 and THF is at 76 <.<
Jobs at 42+ are WHM RDM SAM
My other jobs that I currently am lvling off and on are
NIN57 and will be taking up RDM55 and maybe PUPlol
Anything not mention is either below 42 or not unlocked
I don’t have any particular *main* job just play what I need to.
Previous Endgame Linkshells And servers:
I am currently in WeaponOfChoice, aka RedDeath. Only leaving cause its fallen apart everyone quit or left to play 14 so lookin for a new home. My shell is essentially a social now.
Before that I was in Revolt till the leader quit due to merger drama lol before that I played with Persistence on Midgard the current leader of it I believe is Claim though they might of disbanded by now idk. On Midgard I was called Dubya. Persistence was a of shoot of demo originally led by Clynt he jumped servers with Rakija and Sawako made a new shell and recruited their butts off. We did everything aside from PW and AV. I got most of my gear and experience from them.
Merits
To be honest I don’t know them off the top of my head but its all updated on my ffxiah page.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1174172
Mission Clears (RoZ, ToAU, WotG, etc):
RoZ CoP ToAU are all done never did WoTG
Im also rank 10 sandy all OPs, currently working on Windy missions but i can switch back if i need to use the OPs

General gear of Interest Owned:
Ares body, 8/8 HQ staves lawl, Got ice/thunder/dark obi's, all instruments i would need, marduk body 5/5 homam 4/5 nash missin the legs, shadow coat, Augur’s jaseran, dalmy, skadi legs/feet marduk legs, vfork even though its gimp as shit now, 5/5 heca, seveneyes Needless to say I got a lot of shit lol and im well geared despite missin some af3’s still workin on my +1s
most Afv2 aside from SMN legs/body *sigh* need some -1s though

Previous Endgame Experience(Include dynamis wins):
I have experience in every aspect of this endgame aside from PW fights and the recently added update. All Dyna wins except Tav, never had a group that went for it.
Limbus: killed both omega and ultima countless amount of times
Dynamis: been in every zone got all wins but tav, never had a group to do it
Einherjar: beaten all tiers and odin many times
Abyssea: I’ve low manned a lot of the weaker NMs but never did anything large scale like glavoid or anything
Misc: killed all wyrms and kings and any other HNM, I don’t have a kill for AV or PW though
Playtime:
My play time is typically 11amEST to 2am EST if im not on or afk its cause im in class
Referrals (players in the ls that can attest to your person and play style)
Raij can vouch for me I hope! lol

Reasons for Applying: (obviously you want gear but why else?)
Bored! My shells turned into a social and I cant stand sittin around poking my ass doin nothin

A bit about yourself:
Welll im a tall white guy from texas, going to school for physics and aerospace engineering specializing in nuclear physics. Other than that im pretty honest guy hard workin, good leader meaning ill take responsibility for both the good and bad choices I make if it be for myself or for a group don’t matter. I like rock climbing, decently in shape and I like long walks on the beach lol
Oh also I do play on PC normally today is my last day on 360
check out my ffxiah profile
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1174172

Can we make a BG background check on you?
Have at it

Last edited by Jim on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some info)

Jim

Back to top Go down

Faux's App Empty Re: Faux's App

Post  Vadai Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 am

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl

and again Thank for thinking about our shell^^
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum