SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furryexplosion

2 posters

Go down

Furryexplosion Empty Furryexplosion

Post  FurryEx Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 am

Name: Furryexplosion

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job): 85COR SAM MNK WAR DRK RNG 80DRG PLD 75NIN 72THF

Subjobs for your jobs: All subs

Past/Current LS: Was born on Pandemonium in KaraLS. WeaponofChoice on Valefor

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Left due to my LS pretty much fell apart so i decided to go to Kujata to play with a RL friend that xfered there. Left Pandy during the merger and ended up on Valefor in my friends LS WoC. Leaving WoC cause its not very active anymore with a majority of the members either quit or joined other LSs.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only): http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Furryexplosion#merits

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred): http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Furryexplosion#item-sets ***these are obviously not all my gear sets for every job. Just a few that I thought would get the point across about how my jobs are geared***

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: Done everything. only need a few AF items basicaly.

Dynamis: All zones access. Only need Tav win

Einherjar: Done Odin countless times

Abyssea: Love it! Killed most NM's in a 6 man party or less.

Misc.: Camped and killed all the HNMs

How did you hear about us: Seen some of you all around and you all seem pretty pro and don't waste time

References in LS: Raij

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? I can make any and every event.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): I'm in the EST timezone but can make evry event.

CoP Mission: Done

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes

Do you have all the runic portals? Yes

Do you play on a PC? Yes, Spellcast is my friend

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Adaman Hauberk, Usukain haramaki, 5/5 Homam, Lots of AF+1's and HQ gears. Not really sure what else to put. Most of everything I got seems like standard equipment by now.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): I consider myself a dedicated person and easy to get along with. I love killing stuff no matter how many times I do it. I hate extream gimps that seem to put no thought into their jobs. I love vent and its fun to hear the voices behind the characters. Sometimes its scary who you meet and sometimes they match their characters perfectly LOL.
FurryEx
FurryEx

Back to top Go down

Furryexplosion Empty Re: Furryexplosion

Post  Vadai Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 am

Thank you for thinking about us, we'll review your apply and come back to you once we've made a decision~
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FurryEx Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 am

Hi! Just posting a reply to my application to find out the status of it. Wondering if you all are any closer to making a decision cause I find myself extremely bored throwout the day cause I don't have an active Linkshell. If you need anymore information from me regarding my application feel free to ask. If you have decided that I'm not a good fit for your Linkshell at this time, that's fine also. I think it's rude to apply to more then one Linkshell at one time so I have been holding out applying to any where else pending a response from you guys. If your still considering me as a potential member, great! Thank you again for considering me.
FurryEx
FurryEx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vadai Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm so sorry but atm our current member count + events we pick limit us to 18 people. Please feel free to reapply when more space has been made, or just keep checking the forums in case we leave a note here that we have an open spot.

Good luck~
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum