SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuca's Application

2 posters

Go down

Zuca's Application Empty Zuca's Application

Post  Zuca Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Name: Zuca

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):
RNG,MNK,DRK(85)

Subjobs for your jobs:
WAR,SAM,NIN

Past/Current LS:
Heresy

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:
well how can i put this; if i can progress faster then my LS through my own efforts with pick up groups, i should'nt be in that LS lol.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):RNG(20/20); Sharpshot recast 5/5, Rapid Shot 5/5, Snapshot 5/5, Recycle 5/5. DRK(20/20); Last resort effect 5/5, Last resort recast 5/5, Diabolic eye 5/5, Desperate blows 5/5. MNK(20/20); Counter 5/5, Kick attacks 5/5, Formless strikes 5/5, Invigorate 5/5. Non job specific merits; STR(5/5), HP(8/8), Archery(8/8), Great sword(8/8), Scythe(4/8), Dark magic skill(8/8), Crit rate(4/4), Enmity-(4/4)

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):RNG; Sylvan set+1(3/3), Kirin's osode, Virtus crossbow, Bateleur, Seiryu's Kote, Crimson finger gauntlets, volley earring, flame earring, Corvus Torque, Scout's socks, Spiral ring, Vulcan's/Jupiter's staff. (i have a holy bolt set, a tp and a ws set for rng)
DRK; Bale set +1 (2/3)*do bale solerets really exist?* Albion, Varangian helm, askar body, swift belt, warwolf belt, spiral ring, rajas ring, assault earring, flame earring, bomb core, perle body(eww lol), brutal earring, hecatomb leggings, etc. (i have a TP set, WS set, and a DRK magic set for my drk ^^)
MNK; Tantra set+1 (3/3). *i mainly use my mnk to lowman abyssean fiends since it serves as a great tank with the right atmas* i have a tp, ws, and evasion set for my mnk ^^.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus:have completed every zone, multiple times

Dynamis:All zones cleared, countless times

Einherjar: Odin and most of the chambers with you guys ^^

Abyssea: Atma(22/60). notable ones include Razed Ruin, Voracious violet, Beyond, Heavens, Clawed Butterfly, Vicissitude, Stronghold, Stout Arm, Cloak and Dagger, Siren Shadow, Drifter, Noxious fang, Baying moon, Lion. Zone Bosses (4/6). Abyssites (12/50)*and counting, i live in abyssea ^^* *all abyssea achievements proudly obtained through my own efforts*

Misc.: uhhh, i love this game? ^^/

How did you hear about us: used to do einherjar with you all, R.I.P einherjar ; ;

References in LS:
none unfortunately, have only played a few times outside of einherjar with Ulilly and Vadai.

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus?
of course, thats why im applying silly!

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
all the time. est time. lol

CoP Mission:Complete

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need?have access

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? have access

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?
have access

Do you have all the runic portals?
yessir/ma'am

Do you play on a PC?
if this thing is still considered a pc to present standards. i like to call it my magic box that makes noises when more then 5 things are running on it.

Please list any gear that you consider notable:
please see gear set section >.>

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): i'm very social and friendly ^^. i like to joke around with ppl that can take jokes, don't like to offend ppl. willing to help people out with anything, and i gots skillz. i also like long walks on the beach, sunsets, peanut butter and dogs- err wait a sec... this isnt E-harmony! /logoff.

Zuca
Zuca

Back to top Go down

Zuca's Application Empty Re: Zuca's Application

Post  Vadai Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank you for thinking about us, we'll review your apply and come back to you once we've made a decision~
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down