SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitetiger

Go down

Whitetiger Empty Whitetiger

Post  Whitetiger Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 am

Name: Whitetiger

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):
WAR90 BLU90 BRD76(Semi-Retired) DRG75 SAM90 PLD88 RDM87 DRK86 NIN90

Hard to choose a main for me, I enjoy and play the jobs I have at 90 often.

Subjobs for your jobs: THF37 DNC37 WHM37(No luck on Keying parties)

Past/Current LS:
LoveBanana, XxEventHorizonxX, Since then Freelance

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:
LoveBanana's motto "Relic or you're nothing" and thats how I felt treated. Disliked how things were ran, people monopolized items on jobs that they didn't even have leveled.
XxEventHorizonxX was a good linkshell, I liked how they ran things, but work got in the way with their scheduling and at the end of my trial they kicked me for supposedly 2 reasons. 1. My Attendance sucked for 7:00pm EST, had tons of work that week. 2. They didn't like my 'attitude' and after talking with a few of their members, they began to question why I was kicked too. I still don't know any attitude I gave them at all.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):
I have them listed on my FFXIAH profile.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Whitetiger#merits

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred): Those are on my FFXIAH profile aswell.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Whitetiger#item-sets

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: All clears, Omega and Ultima killed aswell.

Dynamis: All clears except Tavnazia, never done a Tavnazia run

Einherjar: All chambers, Odin has been defeated before.

Abyssea: Still learning day by day, haven't gotten too much from it so far, but I'm picking up what I can as a freelance.

Misc.: Sky-Everything, Sea-Everything

How did you hear about us:
Back in LoveBanana, you guys were the only real competition for them. Most of the times I was there, either you guys had the HNM claim or about to have claim because we were going to wipe. Once I left them, I was considering applying but decided to see how well I'd do as a freelance, picking up what I could. While getting some things finished, its not getting done as quickly as a great linkshell(the best) would get done.

References in LS: Mornz, Lilmornz They were in LoveBanana with me.

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Absolutely

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
I get home on weekdays from classes at 2:40pm EST but weekends, I'm usually free and on. Also during weekdays, I might have work 2-3 days a week with a possible early start of 4:00pm EST but thats usually only 2 or 3 days a week. On weekends I might pick up a 12:00pm EST shift but those shifts don't last long.

CoP Mission: Completed

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes, I have Access

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes, I have Access

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes, I have Access

Do you have all the runic portals?
Yes.

Do you play on a PC?
No, I've been a Ps2 player now for 5 years or so, this same system hasn't burned out yet.

Please list any gear that you consider notable:
Grim Cuirass, Shadow Ring, Heafoc Mitts, Meridian Ring are my 4 highest notables. Also have BLU AF3+1 Legs and WAR AF3+1 Feet, Vermeil Bhuj, Sekka+2(Evasion), Ritter Gorget, Homam Cosciales, Omega Ring, Boxer's Mantle, Hermes' Sandals, Mirage Cape, Magus Jubbah +1 and Mavi's Tathlum.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!): I'm not the best at these, but here goes. Been playing FFXI for 5 years now. Despite having many unsuccessful linkshells, Zenmetsu, LoveBanana, etc... I've only left one linkshell, that being LoveBanana. Fully committed, when I'm on, I'll go. Even though my gear isn't the best, i'd like to think my skill doesn't match my gear.
Real Life, I'm taking college courses, sticking with my goals. The end goal is to become a math teacher for high schools. My social life is very limited, thus the 5 years of FFXI. No girlfriend, no problems... Doesn't mean this is subject to change. I've been an outcast for awhile now, hate it. Dislike when people treat me like dirt for no reason, or I'm invisible.
I consider myself a great person to be around. I'm a completely different person when I'm behind a keyboard, many people who see me on facebook know that. But I've helped plenty of people in my day, and willing to help more.

Thanks for allowing me to apply and possibly considering me.

Whitetiger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum