SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobuo's app

2 posters

Go down

Nobuo's app Empty Nobuo's app

Post  Nobuo Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:05 am

Name: Nobuo

Jobs: WHM (78), BRD (87), MNK (90), DNC (90), SMN (86), NIN (90), SAM (90)
NOTE [A]: List 2 jobs you wish to focus gearing during Abyssea: MNK, BRD

Past/Current LS: Love Banana, EventHorizan

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them: Love Banana, was good ls but I think as Whitetiger said they were really just relic only or nothing ppl.
EventHorizan, was a good ls at start but feft like more leader and co-leaders were just after things for themselves.

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):

HP/MP:
HP 0
MP 3

Attributes:
STR 1/5

Combat Skills:
Hand-to-Hand 8/8
Great Katana 8/8

Magic skill:
Summoning Maigc 1/8
Wind instrument 4/8

Others:
Enmity 4/4
Crit Hit Rate 4/4

MNK:
Counter 5/5
Kick attacks 5/5

WHM:
Protectra V 1/5
Shellra V 1/5

BRD:
Minuet effect 3/5
Nightingale 1/5
Troubadour 1/5

SAM:
Store-TP effect 2/5
Zanshin Attack rate 3/5
Shikikoyo 1/5
Blad Bash 1/5

DNC:
Step Accuracy 1/5
Haste Samba effect 5/5
Saber Dance 1/5

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):

MNK: Savate fists (dmg 19+3, Crti. hit rate +4), Threw bomblet, Scorpion Harness, Walahra Turban, Optical Hat, Tantra hose +1, Byakko's Haidates, Burtal Earring, Suppanomimi, Rajas ring, Sniper's ring, Peacock Amulet, Brown belt, Ultion mantle, Forager's mantle, Ethereal earring, Kemas earring, Sarutobi Kyahan, Aurore set

BRD: Terra staff, Singing grip, almost all +1, +2, or +3 string/instruments, Walahra Turban, Wind Torque, Aoidos Matinee, Musical earring, Loquacious earring, String earring, Sha'ir Gages, Nereid Ring, Minstrel's Ring, Mesmeric Cape, Aristo Belt, Sha'ir Seraweels, Aoidos's cothurnes +1 (yay! for +12% speed)

Endgame Experience
I have some experience in endgame.

ABYSSEA(please be detailed):
Mage Atma: I have some atma for Mage think one for fast cast and refresh

Melee Atma: RR, MM, MC, Gnarld Horn, Stout Arm, Ebon Hoof, Impregnable Tower

Range Atma: Not sure

Limbus: Not as much

Dynamis: yeah kinda

Einherjar: Not as much

Misc.: Anything really I would like to do events

How did you hear about us: FFXIAH.com

References in LS:

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? Yes

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): I usually play all day at the moment due to a difficulity for me to work, I'm also taking/picking my grandmother up from work around 3:30pm-3:50am est for a bit til her leg gets better, she broke it in December due to falling on ice outside. I go by EST time.

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? No, I think I need all three

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes

Do you play on a PC? Yes

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Ebisu fishing rod XD

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):

At the moment I'm not working and cant work at this time, would just like to have fun in a ls for a change haven't done really anything much in this game due to when I was working I couldn't get anything done. Been in countless linkshells and haven't even done as much as I wanted. Would really like to have fun and getting some stuff along the way, I was working on relic h2h just needing fragment and a lot of gils XD, I like MNK and BRD just would like to have gear for them and have fun. Dunno why I would be accpeted, but least I try lol thx for looking at my app and I'll see you later.

Nobuo

Back to top Go down

Nobuo's app Empty Re: Nobuo's app

Post  Vadai Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Thank you for thinking about us.

Your application is currently being reviewed in the member section and once we make a decision we will let you know.
Vadai
Vadai
Admin

https://ambushls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum