SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiteAnjel's App

2 posters

Go down

NiteAnjel's App Empty NiteAnjel's App

Post  NiteAnjel Sat May 22, 2010 5:21 am

Name:
NiteAnjel(chadwick)

Jobs(please BOLD the job you consider your main job):85RDM 84THF 84RNG 82SCH,74BRD,81 NIN,77SMN my main job is RNG and RDM, i really am not sure which to choose haha.

Subjobs for your jobs:WHM, BLM, RDM, NIN, SCH, WAR, SAM, DNC,

Past/Current LS:Diminished

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:SoulRemnants, or SoulEater, I don't want to talk about it just. Pissed me the eff off, sorry for my language

Please list your merits, in detail:
BRD- Lullaby (5/5) Minuet(5/5)/ NightenGale(5/5), Troubadour(5/5)
NIN- Ninja Tool Expts. (5/5)
RNG- Rapid Shot Rate (5/5) / Snap shot (4/5), Flashy Shot (1/5)
SMN- Avatar Physical Acc (5/5), Avatar Physical Att (5/5)/ Geocrush (5/5), Wind Blade (5/5)
SCH- Enlightenement (1/5)
Magic Skill- Summoning Magick (8/8), Wind Instrument (8/8)
Combat Skill- Arhery (8/8), Dagger (8/8), Marskmanship (1/4)
Other- Crit Hit rate (4/4)
Attributes- None
HP/MP- HP (1/8), MP (1*/8)(*Soon will be 0 cuz i want all HP merits for SCH and NIN)
RDM- 5/5 Ice and Earth Acc. 5/5 Paralyze 2 5/5 Slow 2
THF- no merits

List important gear sets for your jobs(screenshots preferred):
SCH(BLM)- Sch MotBrd+1, Royal Redingote, V.muffs, Jet seraweels, Rostrum Pumps, Snow ringsx2, Moldy earring, Loqashia Ear, Ugglipih Pendant, Phantom taphlum, Prism cape, All obi/pent rope.

SCH(WHM)- only changes, i wear my Relic body, SCH. bracers, Aqua ring/serket ring combo, Astral Earring, Sch. pants, Korin Obi, ENhancing/Spider torque

BRD- BRD roundlet, Sha'ir Manteel/Kirin Osode, Sheikh gages,choral cannion+1, Oracle pigaches, Jester's Cape+1, Gleemans Belt, Neried Ringx2, Wind trque, Musical/Loq combo.

RNG- (TP set) Hunter's beret+1, Hunter's Jerkin, Dusk Trousers, Crimson greaves, PCC, Drone+1x2, Behemoth+1x2, precise belt, Amat+1

RNG-(WS set)*changes Anwige salad, Osode, Rajas/ flame, Breeze torque, Potent belt,

SMN- Evoker's/Summoner's Horn, Ying yang robe, Summoner bracers, Summoner spats, Smn/Evo Pigaches+1, Summoning torque, Loq/Astral combo, Serket/Evokers, Hierach belt, Intensifying cape, HH bomb

NIN- way too much gear to list ill just show the pictures of my tank set, my evade set, my tp buld set, and my ws set.

Endgame Experience(please be as detailed as possible)

Limbus: I have done most limbus, that are relevant for my jobs. And i have done Ultima/Omega numerous times

Dynamis: I have beaten all Dynamis except Xarcabard, Valkurn, Tavnasia

Einherjar: Never done Einherjar before, would like to try it though

Misc.: HNMs like gods, tiamat, behemoth, cerebres, Chimera, Dark ixion, etc. can't really think of the rest at the moment.

How did you hear about us: My Best friend Slayerdna <3, also i used to help Kalasin a few months back on a few farm runs.

References in LS:
SlayerDna <3, Kalasin, Fmaxgluttony

Can you join our Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus? I can join all of these groups yes

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.):
Im mostly available except tues and thursday, i have labs on those days. but i will still be on time for raid events, hopefully nothing happens to me of course.

CoP Mission:
Complete

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need? No i don't I need Valkurn

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need? Yes i have Xarcabard

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access? Yes i have bahamut v 2 access.

Do you have all the runic portals? Yes i have them all

Do you play on a PC? Yes i play on PC i also PL myself w/ my brothers WHM account whom i use on my xbox

Please list any gear that you consider notable: Um, im not sure how to answer this question. If its my gear i guess my Ebow, and Manteel, becuase i worked really hard for those items. Hopefully i can start up on my Ukuzane set for NIN, no real preferential purpose for it.

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):
I would like to be considered part time if possible, because their will be some days i can't show due to school i hope you understand thank you!!!!!
Hi my name is Chad, or NiteAnjel. I have a funny laugh, according to my friends. I listen to directions properly and if i do have questions i ask, im not afraid of being a noob, since i do call myself the Noob4life who's 75. I might have to take a week off ever so often due to exams since im a bio med major. I play mostly to have fun and to make my character look sexy. One thing i have to note w/ my BRD is that i like to pull unless its one of those suicidal pulls then go ahead THF haha, but in limbus i love to pull its something better to do than just standing and singing. After this level cap i plan on leveling first SCH or RNG, then 2nd will be BRD, then 3rd will be which ever of the 1st 2 i did not level yet, then i will do SMN, and lastly NIN. i secretly have a THF account. not a secret now, that i farm with but my friend is coming back so im leveling my THF so i will no longer need him.
Hopefully i will have fun with you guys if i get in, especially with my brother Fmaxgluttony, and D-chan <3.
I just hope to get accepted =D

Last edited by NiteAnjel on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

NiteAnjel

Back to top Go down

NiteAnjel's App Empty Re: NiteAnjel's App

Post  Ulilly Sat May 22, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you for the APP!

We will get back to you soon^^
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Sat May 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank you for thinking about us again~

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly or Vadai for pearl
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulilly Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 am

Welcome back to your home=)

See me/voshi/vadai for pearl, Thank you again for reapplying.

Thank you for thinking about us again~

/Welcome to our Linkshell! From this point on it is your job to keep your pearl!

NOTE: From now on every new member we take will be given a strict 2 week trial period. 2wk period is where you have a chance to show us how good you handle Attendance/Respect others/Take direction and most importantly how you work together as a team.

Thank you.

/tell Ulilly, voshi, Vadai for pearl
Ulilly
Ulilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum