SkillINC Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nis Re-app

Go down

Nis Re-app Empty Nis Re-app

Post  Nis Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Name:Nis

Jobs: WAR COR WHM SAM SMN NIN DRG DRK MNK RDM BLM BST THF

Past/Current LS:TrueFlight

Reason for leaving/wanting to leave them:No events of any kind

Please list your merits, in detail(for important jobs only):

BLM 5/5 ICE - 5/5 Thunder - 5/5 Freeze II - 5/5 Burst II

NIN 5/5 Subtle Blow - 5/5 Tool Expertise

AH View for the list of merits mostly upto date.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Nis#merits

List important gear sets for your main jobs(screenshots preferred):

JOB#1:BLM
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/182454

JOB#2:NIN
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/210083

Other jobs are geared but not updated on FFXI-AH

Endgame Experience - Done allmost all.

ABYSSEA: Duo'ed or trioed a lot of NM's for +1 gear and some of the R/E stuff, same for the small amount of +2 items.

Mage Atma:Atma of the Baying Moon - Atma of Allure - Atma of the Beyond - Atma of the Ultimate - Atma of the Rescuer - Have many Atma that get switched in and out depending on the need.

Melee Atma:Atma of the Stout Arm - Atma of the Voracious Violet - Atma of the Razed Ruins - Atma of the Sea Daughter - Atma of the Apocalypse - Again i have many Atma that get swoped in and out as needed.

Range Atma: Ill be honest and say i have never looked into these as my COR has not seen the light of day since starting Abyssea and my RNG is still 66.

Limbus: Did this for years 4/5 Homam 4/5 Nash

Dynamis: Pulled Dyna for about 3 years for my own non-profit LS have all wins.

Einherjar: Not a lot of this done but i have however been to and beat Odin 5-6 times in Einherjar.

Misc.: My least amout of exp would be in ZNM's other than that i think i have a balanced exp in game.

How did you hear about us: Applyed a while back.

References in LS: Not sure if anyone would know me.

Can you join our Abyssea, Dynamis, Einherjar and Limbus?
I would love to.

Playtime / Hours available (Please include Timezone.): GMT Most anytime.
NOTE: Its important you understand our play times and can make our events 90% of the time, please dont waste our time and yours Thank you

Do you have Dynamis-Tavnazia access? If no, which wins do you need?
Yes

Do you have Dynamis-Xarcabard access? If no, which wins do you need?
Yes

Do you have Bahamut Version 2 access?
Yes

Do you play on a PC?
No

Please list any gear that you consider notable:
Nothing these days =(

Lastly, give us a short presentation of yourself(why would we want to accept you/what makes you special; be creative!):
Um.. ill start by saying that i moved to this server from Shiva with my RL girlfriend and joined WoA Ls who soon fell apart. I took some time away from game to start my new place at college and return shortly after the first Abyssea update. I was quite far behind with Abyssea and have tried to get upto date with everything as quick as i could, unfortunatly there are very few GMT Ls's on this server and fine that i have been duo-trio'ing most of the gear. I applyed for this Ls a while back not long after restarting and you guys where close to full so i was unsucsessful. I am hoping that this time it may be the right time. If anyone would like any more information on me or just want to talk my app through please feel free to send me a /tell anytime =)

Nis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum